Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have applied some time ago but didn’t receive even acknowledgment. I got it from all of the universites, how long was your wait ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenny's1999)
    I have applied some time ago but didn’t receive even acknowledgment. I got it from all of the universites, how long was your wait ?
    It was either my son or my daughter forget which had to wait until January to hear anything

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Law on the 27th of September and got my acknowledgement on the 29th of September

ReputationRep:
    My application was received on 5/10 and I received an acknowledgement email on 6/10

Yesterday, 10/10, I got an offer from them! (I'm buzzin)

Hope this helps and that yours comes along soon, it probably depends on departments and so forth!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    received an offer for civil engineering (04/10) 2 days after sending my ucas which was on 02/10

ReputationRep:
    Sent off on the 14th
    Acknowledged on the 18th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenny's1999)
    I did early applications .
    I sent my application on the 3rd of October and got my response on the 20 th .

I was suprised it came so early . sometimes they reread your application other times they like you right away or get it early because you did early app so it goes faster.

ReputationRep:
    i sent out my application 3 days ago and received an offer this morning

ReputationRep:
    Sent off my application for anthropology and archaeology on the 13th of October and received an offer on the 23rd of the same month, so a 10 day wait for me

ReputationRep:
    Sent my application for economics on the 4th of October received an acknowledgement on the 6th and an offer on the 13th

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.