The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I wouldn't even send them if I was asked.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So this guy I'm talking to said that girls sent him topless pictures but he didn't ask for them. Is he lying? Do girls send these kinds of pictures without being asked? The girls I know wouldn't but you never know I guess
Some do, some don't. It's the same as anything else.
Some do, yeah.
Had he just asked you for nudes and you'd said no? He's probably trying to con you into sending him pictures.
Reply 5
It's entirely possible but you'd think he has asked at least once out of all the nude pics he has...
Yeah its true random nudes are the best, who even asks for nudes
If he's asking you for nudes then cut him off he's moist you deserve better b
Reply 8
Original post by Joinedup
Had he just asked you for nudes and you'd said no? He's probably trying to con you into sending him pictures.

so could he possibly be lying to make me think that because other girls have done it it's not such a big deal and I should too. He said right before that that he wanted to know how big my breasts are and that I should give him an idea. I then said 'if you're talking about nudes then that's not happening'. Then he insisted that that wasn't what he meant and that he meant he wanted to see by feeling.
Reply 9
Original post by mjustliving
Yeah its true random nudes are the best, who even asks for nudes

so do alot of girls send you nudes that you didn't ask for as in girls you're not with
so do alot of girls send you nudes that you didn't ask for as in girls you're not with

Imo you shouldn't send nudes unless he's your man, but yeah some girls do. It's not just out of the blue though it is after getting proper close etc
They send it if they want to you shouldn't be pressured to do it
It means he is lame basically lol
My girl does all the time, it's lit.
I've sent them randomly in the past but it's always been to someone who I've been seeing for a good few months and has already seen me naked in person and that I trust. One guy I was seeing told me he got them randomly from a girl before and he was quite a genuine guy so I believed him.

Guys send random nudes all the time without even talking about anything sexual or even flirting so I suppose some girls could too. You never know really.

^from what you've said in reply to other people, sounds like he was trying to get you to send them to him :dontknow:
I've sent them randomly in the past but it's always been to someone who I've been seeing for a good few months and has already seen me naked in person and that I trust. One guy I was seeing told me he got them randomly from a girl before and he was quite a genuine guy so I believed him.

Guys send random nudes all the time without even talking about anything sexual or even flirting so I suppose some girls could too. You never know really.

^from what you've said in reply to other people, sounds like he was trying to get you to send them to him :dontknow:

was the girl who sent it to him someone he was in a relationship with?

I was suspicious that he was lying for that reason to be honest. Maybe he was trying to get me to send them
Man's a player then :clap2:
Original post by Uranium Potato
Man's a player then :clap2:

what do you mean?
Only the best ones.
Original post by mjustliving
Imo you shouldn't send nudes unless he's your man, but yeah some girls do. It's not just out of the blue though it is after getting proper close etc
They send it if they want to you shouldn't be pressured to do it

You shouldn't send nudes to anyone as they can use them to their advantage if they ever break up with you. (This applies for both boys and girls).
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by stoyfan
You shouldn't send nudes to anyone otherwise they can use then to their advantage if they ever break up with you. (This applies for both boys and girls).

this ^

OP don't even let him feel your boobs IMO. He's manipulative AF and trying to get you to do sexual stuff by making u jealous. You deserve better :hugs:

Latest