Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Unfortunately, I'm not enjoying living at university so I've moved back home. I'm hoping to give up my room to someone who is living at home and wants to live on campus as the university provides an easy way for the contract to be swapped over to that person.

I can offer either Arthur Vick Block 3 room 017 about 10 kitchen mates all of whom are friendly. It's a nice room with an en suite costing around £5500. Or i could offer Redfern flat 58 with 4 other flat mates and costing £3600 approxmately.

If anyone is interested just get back to me

ReputationRep:
    How are you offering two rooms?

ReputationRep:
    Not both, just one or the other as I know a guy who'd be willing to swap with me to av and he lives in redfern. Just trying to make the offer viable for as many people as possible as not everyone can afford Arthur vick.

ReputationRep:
    Gotcha. Any luck? Try the Warwick SU forum.

ReputationRep:
    Na, no luck so far. And thanks I'll try that. Is the SU forum on here or is it a separate website?

ReputationRep:
    The Warwick SU forum =

https://www.warwicksu.com/forums/topiclist/630/

ReputationRep:
    Thanks very much, put a post up there and hopefully someone will get back to me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.