Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had a one night stand or sorts with a girl I met on line, We gave each other oral and she used various sex toys anally on me.

About two days after I developed one swollen tonsil, sore throat, fever and felt really tired. The tonsil then discharged some pus.

Two and a half weeks later the tonsil is still swollen and i have a sore throat which comes and goes.

The girl also didn't taste too good when I gave her oral sex.

ReputationRep:
    The only reason you'll know for sure is by being seen; visit your GP or local sexual health clinic.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shoeshineboy)
    I had a one night stand or sorts with a girl I met on line, We gave each other oral and she used various sex toys anally on me.

About two days after I developed one swollen tonsil, sore throat, fever and felt really tired. The tonsil then discharged some pus.

Two and a half weeks later the tonsil is still swollen and i have a sore throat which comes and goes.

The girl also didn't taste too good when I gave her oral sex.
    Sounds to me like you have (or had) tonsillitis. Tonsillitis is an infection that affects (you guessed it) the tonsils and infections can be developed in various ways, including through oral sex.

Whatever it is, a doctor will know or be able to test for it so go see one. You can call 111, go to a walk-in or make an appointment to see your GP.
    Since pus is gone I suspect the issue is also on it's way out so you probably don't need to see anybody urgently, but if you do start feeling very unwell you can call and see if your drs surgery can fit you in for an urgent appointment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    You can call 111...
    Please note OP, that the NHS 111 service is for serious out-of-hours care only; if you can wait to see a GP, do.

ReputationRep:
    Go to your GP . It is highly unlikely you got HIV from oral.

ReputationRep:
    You can’t catch HIV from Oral.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing to worry about mate, just head to the GP and get some antibiotics for the infection.

You'll be right as rain in a week's time!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.