Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

I did my application for the Student Loan in May and did send all the documents they asked for. Today I got an email from the university saying that I hay a payment due for the 16th, what means that the Loan didn´t arrive yet. Does anyone else have the same issue? don´t know what to do! Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ifrailef)
    Hi everyone!

I did my application for the Student Loan in May and did send all the documents they asked for. Today I got an email from the university saying that I hay a payment due for the 16th, what means that the Loan didn´t arrive yet. Does anyone else have the same issue? don´t know what to do! Thanks
    Have you enrolled? if so, you need to phone SFE to ask what's going on.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ifrailef)
    Hi everyone!

Hi ifrailef,

You will be able to check the progress of your application and payments by logging into your online account. If you cannot find the information there then give us a call on,

Tel: 0300 100 0607

(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply).

Thanks Rona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.