Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friends were testing a vape, yes im stupid of doing that. But it set of the fire alarm and whole school evacuated and many teacher and students were stressed of leaving the building. Teachers say i may get kicked out!! IDK what to say or do someone please give advice/help.
    Further answers available

ReputationRep:
    Write a letter of apology and offer to do community service

ReputationRep:
    you were doing vape inside the building ?

ReputationRep:
    I have already written a letter apologizing for my misbehaviour and what it has caused and will hand it in to tomorrows meeting with the head of school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    you were doing vape inside the building ?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Write a letter of apology and offer to do community service
    have already written a letter apologizing for my misbehaviour and what it has caused and will hand it in to tomorrows meeting with the head of school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabby33)
    yes
    i don't think i've ever heard of such stupidity in my life , gl for tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Apologise prominently and promise to never repeat anything similar. Also take this is as a lesson for future reference.

Trying to be cool in front of your friends is not as important as your future, and it's certainly hilarious in itself.

(Original post by genderbender123)
    Ixx.
    This is not something to joke about. Get a life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by genderbender123)
    If you don't mind being a snake then just say that your friends forced you and it was all just peer pressure blah blah blah
    i was caught on cctv

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friends were testing a vape, yes im stupid of doing that. But it set of the fire alarm and whole school evacuated and many teacher and students were stressed of leaving the building. Teachers say i may get kicked out!! IDK what to say or do someone please give advice/help.
    Further answers available
    Read the school's behaviour policy - I very much doubt you will get expelled for this. You might get a temporary exclusion.

ReputationRep:
    I have already written a letter apologizing for my misbehaviour and what it has caused and will hand it in to tomorrows meeting with the head of school
    When you're in the meeting, don't try and make excuses for what you did, apologise and say that what you did was wrong. Say that you'll do community service, and volunteer in the school, etc. Good luck tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calsmith12)
    What kind of idiot smokes inside the building LOL
    You should've did it outside of school and what are your parents gonna say man. Always think before you do something.

ReputationRep:
    Does your school Isolate pupil's when they do something bad or do they just temporary exclude them?
    • Very Important Poster

If true, then at least it made for a memorable day and entertained a few people. What have your parents said?

Id agree with above, most likely a temporary exclusion, so more time to watch some box sets....or XBox.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you'd get expelled, that's a lil bit extra

ReputationRep:
    Expulsion is not something taken lightly, whatsoever. Schools recognise the ramifications. You will probably be temporarily excluded/suspended.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you're not regularly in this kind of trouble, I doubt you'll be expelled. Taking responsibility and apologising will definitely help, good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SBizzy)
    You should've did it outside of school and what are your parents gonna say man. Always think before you do something.
    parents already know and it was very stupid of me and my friends. im just scared if i do get kicked out what the f*ck do i do?

ReputationRep:
    parents already know and it was very stupid of me and my friends. im just scared if i do get kicked out what the f*ck do i do?
    Just be very apologetic in your meeting, listen to everything they say, say sorry for what you did.

ReputationRep:
    It depends how strict your school is, but if they have any common sense they'll know that you don't deserve to be kicked out for this. Expulsions only generally happen for very serious reasons, selling drugs etc. Don't worry too much

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.