Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm thinking of taking a foundation year that nottingham gives for people who do not have the right subjects at alevel e.g I didnt do chem but I did maths and bio.
    I just want to know from a current 1st/2nd/3rd/4th year (as I want to do placement ) how the course is honestly!
    What EXACTLY is chem eng- like how does it benefit humans just the way doctors help us , what role do chem eng do?
    Obv ill be visiting the uni and stuff but I want to know from few students what the course is like and whether it is actually worth me doing the foundation course and then the 4 years and then after I heard how you have to do another year if you want to become chartered. ..
    I also hear how lots of peiple end up going into finance after . Why is this?
    Thanks!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.