Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Been going out for 7 months, he's 20, i'm 21.

Revently he keeps flaking on plans, so i told him not to, i told him i feel like an afterthought etc, which is what i do think he loves his friends.

He said it was too expensive to come visit me at home, when i've driven him and stuff to his house over 6 times.

we go to uni together, and he said education is no.1 (to which i replied i'm v aware however u don't have to have a girlfriend if u can't make time!)

he just makes me feel like **** and says i shouldn't have a go at him basically

he also said i should get used to having arguments as part of a relationship

i dunno what to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lousmithy)
    lol @ his low expectations of relationships. Pretty low standard to aim for.

His excuses are pretty valid though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lousmithy)
    Been going out for 7 months, he's 20, i'm 21.

Revently he keeps flaking on plans, so i told him not to, i told him i feel like an afterthought etc, which is what i do think he loves his friends.

He said it was too expensive to come visit me at home, when i've driven him and stuff to his house over 6 times.

we go to uni together, and he said education is no.1 (to which i replied i'm v aware however u don't have to have a girlfriend if u can't make time!)

he just makes me feel like **** and says i shouldn't have a go at him basically

i dunno what to do

it's been over for a very long time, just look at the topic titles you've created to discuss this guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    it's been over for a very long time, just look at the topic titles you've created to discuss this guy
    lol I just checked.

RIP relationship that never existed in the first place.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.