Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need advice people!

I met this guy a month ago on Tinder and we clicked straight away, a couple of days we moved to social media to chat then he asked for my number and we was talking every day for 2 weeks. One day he mentioned that oh hes going to be busy one week and I said well you can call me if you want if you can text? then he left this big massive text saying 'look i think your gorgeous etc but i cant do this everyday, I don't even have time for friends, I wanna take you out but I need to sort out my social life first etc'

Obvs this was crap to hear but I played it cool just saying 'oh yeah I'm busy too etc would have been nice to see you aswell, let me know when you're free' Then he messaged me one last time saying 'glad you don't take this personal but yeah I want to see you in person at some point but I need to sort myself out'. So we stopped talking but we still be liking each others posts on social media, so I guess in a way we kept in touch? idk

So life goes by, I carry on with my life, started talking to new guys etc, then fast forward to now, the guy messages me out of the blue last week like 'hey, long time, your new hair colour looks gorgeous (I dyed my hair recently) I got a ps4 wondered if you want to play online sometime together' Now I'm not gonna lie, it was nice to hear from him but I still had in my head what he did so I played it cool with my response. Now we started talking as normal but he seems flaky like before we'd text back and forth. Now he'd message me the next day which is strange cus he'll post on his social etc. He has apologised for the late replies as he turned off his WhatsApp notifications, and where he works he can't have his phone on him etc. I am interested in him as in I would like to meet him, but I feel now he's not as interested in me as he was before?

What do I do guys? What would you do?

Thanks,
    R

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him about it. Try not to hide it everytime by playing cool
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Tinder is for quick hookup. If you were still only talking after 2 weeks, he probably realized you were just stringing him along and ended it.

He saw your photo with dyed hair and tried again by offering to "play PS together". All you did was start talking again with no action and he lost interest once more.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.