Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have sent my passport as requested and also a letter containing my UK address so that the Passport would be sent to it but instead it was sent to Portugal.
    I have also checked my student finance account online and it has no new updates.
    How can I know if I have been accepted until the end of October because that's the limit for presenting student finance in my University and otherwise I'll just have to cancel my course.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eduarda1)
    Hi, I have sent my passport as requested and also a letter containing my UK address so that the Passport would be sent to it but instead it was sent to Portugal.
    I have also checked my student finance account online and it has no new updates.
    How can I know if I have been accepted until the end of October because that's the limit for presenting student finance in my University and otherwise I'll just have to cancel my course.
    Hi eduarda1,

In order to help you better,

First of all, can I ask if are you applying as an EU student for the Tuition Fee only
    or is this a Postgraduate application you have made ?

Also if you check on your online account, under the correspondence tab, can you advise if any letters requesting evidence have been sent out to you, you will be able to open and view them there ?

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rona SFE)
    Hi eduarda1,

In order to help you better,

First of all, can I ask if are you applying as an EU student for the Tuition Fee only
    or is this a Postgraduate application you have made ?

Also if you check on your online account, under the correspondence tab, can you advise if any letters requesting evidence have been sent out to you, you will be able to open and view them there ?

Thanks Rona
    Dear Rona, I'm applying as an EU student for the Tuition Fee because I'm an undergraduate.
    The only letter I have available for me to see dates back to the 25th of August, no other letters that I have already received are in there. Should I call and ask if I was accepted?

ReputationRep:
    Dear Rona, I'm applying as an EU student for the Tuition Fee because I'm an undergraduate.
    The only letter I have available for me to see dates back to the 25th of August, no other letters that I have already received are in there. Should I call and ask if I was accepted?
    Hi eduarda1,

If we can ask a couple of extra questions:

When did you submit your application & evidence?

And what was the letter dated 25th of August about?

Thanks,

Stuart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stuart SFE)
    Hi eduarda1,

If we can ask a couple of extra questions:

When did you submit your application & evidence?

And what was the letter dated 25th of August about?

Thanks,

Stuart
    I submitted my application on the 17th of August.
    If you need my costumer reference number I can give it to you.
    The letter dated 25th August was to let me know that my application was being processed but that there was something wrong with my ID copy so in september I called to the EU Student Finance and they told me to send my original ID to them so I send my passport.
    I received an email saying that my passport was received and that it was being sent back to Portugal but no words of me being accepted.

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my application on the 17th of August.
    If you need my costumer reference number I can give it to you.
    The letter dated 25th August was to let me know that my application was being processed but that there was something wrong with my ID copy so in september I called to the EU Student Finance and they told me to send my original ID to them so I send my passport.
    I received an email saying that my passport was received and that it was being sent back to Portugal but no words of me being accepted.
    Hi eduarda1,

Once your identity evidence has been validated your application can move forward.
    If you allow 15 working days from the date that you received the email, to advise that your passport was returned, if still no update to your application then give our European Team a call on

Tel: (+44) (0) 141 243 3570
    (Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm)

Thanks Rona

Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: October 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.