The Student Room Group

Should I email the admission tutor?

Basically I take mathematics and further mathematics and my school makes me sit the whole mathematics A level in year 12. This means that I have module grades in A2 and AS modules. Should I inform admission tutors of my final maths grade?

I am asking this because UCL has asked for my module grades which I have entered as:
C1: A
C2: A
C3: A (Unclaimed)
C4: A (Unclaimed)
S1: A
M1: A

I will have an A* in maths so should I declare that to UCL or can they work it out by my module grades and the fact that my predicted grade is an A* for maths? Thanks
Original post by James1066
Basically I take mathematics and further mathematics and my school makes me sit the whole mathematics A level in year 12. This means that I have module grades in A2 and AS modules. Should I inform admission tutors of my final maths grade?

I am asking this because UCL has asked for my module grades which I have entered as:
C1: A
C2: A
C3: A (Unclaimed)
C4: A (Unclaimed)
S1: A
M1: A

I will have an A* in maths so should I declare that to UCL or can they work it out by my module grades and the fact that my predicted grade is an A* for maths? Thanks

You can only declare a maths A level grade if your results were certified. If there was an overall A level grade on your results slip then you MUST declare it. If there wasn’t then you MUST NOT.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending