Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl stops smiling when I smile at her? Watch

ReputationRep:
    She knows I like her, has a boyfriend but has shown signs of attraction. I told her I liked her after she got a bf as I didn't know. She didn't tell me about the bf, I just stumbled into them toghether and she seemed quite embarrassed.

The texts were about me telling her I liked her and I thought I made her uncomfortable because of her past relationship where her ex spread rumours about me about that I made her really uncomfortable. She said that I shouldn't be silly about that and to ignore her ex. I didn't ask her out and she didn't comment on me liking her.

She can be flirty and playful with me, she has slapped my ass a few times and teases me about me liking her every once in a while.

An example of the teasing would be when there was some drama about the girl's ex snogging her best friend and I snapped her the next day and we agreed it was only a kiss. She said "you know yourself" with a flirty expression.

She is shy around me in school. Sometimes she smiles at me and other times she looks down when walking past me and other times she actually stops smiling when I smile at her.

She also looks at me quite a bit and sometimes licks her lips.
    I honestly have no clue what she is getting at. Help me.

(Original post by throwaway2000ep)
      She knows I like her, has a boyfriend but has shown signs of attraction. I told her I liked her after she got a bf as I didn't know. She didn't tell me about the bf, I just stumbled into them toghether and she seemed quite embarrassed.

The texts were about me telling her I liked her and I thought I made her uncomfortable because of her past relationship where her ex spread rumours about me about that I made her really uncomfortable. She said that I shouldn't be silly about that and to ignore her ex. I didn't ask her out and she didn't comment on me liking her.

She can be flirty and playful with me, she has slapped my ass a few times and teases me about me liking her every once in a while.

An example of the teasing would be when there was some drama about the girl's ex snogging her best friend and I snapped her the next day and we agreed it was only a kiss. She said "you know yourself" with a flirty expression.

She is shy around me in school. Sometimes she smiles at me and other times she looks down when walking past me and other times she actually stops smiling when I smile at her.

She also looks at me quite a bit and sometimes licks her lips.
      I honestly have no clue what she is getting at. Help me.
      nothing wrong with u lol.Somethings wrong with her.tbh just move on.

ReputationRep:
      When ya so ugly you literally turn someones smile upside down.

ReputationRep:
      Are you smiling at her like this?

Attachments Pending Approval
    • File Type: jpgsweet.jpg (8.6 KB)

(Original post by fcvghgbvh)
        Ohh look its the tamil disease.
        Ohh look its a troll with no life

No life? Listen mate I am into the 2nd year of my £80000 per year graduate Job with my model girlfriend. While you sit on here all day crying about how much of a mess you are hahahaha
        WOIII SORRY LMAO
        alright calm down loool

No life? Listen mate I am into the 2nd year of my £80000 per year graduate Job with my model girlfriend. While you sit on here all day crying about how much of a mess you are hahahaha
          ahahaha so funny
          am actually watching a drama so yeah...And no I don't cry all day.And that's why u spend trolling on TSR right?And no-one cares if you have a model girlfriend.gl mate.

Go away you disease. Look at you getting all excited because I gave you some attention. :rofl2:
          Why you getting so rude wth good for you if you have a gf or whatever get out fam. Why would you be rude to ppl for no reason?

Go away you disease. Look at you getting all excited because I gave you some attention. :rofl2:
            You wish I got excited lmao.Am just waiting for you to get banned.Actually thanks for the attention.You just wasted your own time.

ReputationRep:
            I know who you are GCSE. Such an LSE wannabe lmao get a ****ing life.

lol and who are you? The tamils disease little bi tch boy?
              why u getting triggered lmao.And u can't just assume gender lol.it might even be a girl:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
              (Original post by ChickenMadness)
              When ya so ugly you literally turn someones smile upside down.
              She flirts and smiles at me sometimes too so it's not that.

ReputationRep:
              (Original post by Sweyn Forkbeard)
              Are you smiling at her like this?

No, lol my smile is quite similar to hers

Piss off you unwanted orphan. Crawl off to the corner and cry like you always do.
                ahaha.looks like some-one got triggered and is a snowflake.You started it and you're the one that commented
                Ohh look its the tamil disease.
                In all honesty am supposed to get mad because you still haven't stopped trolling but meh..
                gl with ur life

ReputationRep:
                oh lord the trolling is real

ReputationRep:
                she slapped your ass a couple of times
                Am I the only one who's thinking "which girls do that sh1t?"

Submit reply
              TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2017
            • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
              Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
            • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
              Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.