Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A friend has offered me money to **** their girlfriend. They're both up for it and she's attractive but he'd be watching. What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Depends, if you want to do it and think it won't be weird then go for it.. nothing wrong with being adventurous - just dont end up like Hogan!

If you think it'd be weird and would have consequences, or can't see yourself able to perform in front of others - dont do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marshalld67)
    Depends, if you want to do it and think it won't be weird then go for it.. nothing wrong with being adventurous - just dont end up like Hogan!

If you think it'd be weird and would have consequences, or can't see yourself able to perform in front of others - dont do it
    Oh I could **** her in front of him but won't it be awkward afterwards?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Offering you money to **** her, sounds a bit like prostitution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeWelshGuy123)
    Offering you money to **** her, sounds a bit like prostitution.
    He's offering because they're into it and he knows I'm filthy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuicyG)
    He's offering because they're into it and he knows I'm filthy
    Boi, you're doing the dirty, then getting payed for it. I'd do it for free if she's attractive, go for it kek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by relentas)
    boi, you're doing the dirty, then getting payed for it. I'd do it for free if she's attractive, go for it kek.
    consider it done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuicyG)
    Oh I could **** her in front of him but won't it be awkward afterwards?
    I dont know, will it? depends who you think will make it awkward.. if theyre asking their relationship must be pretty strong - and if its not then it will end either way eventually, regardless of your stroke ability!

ReputationRep:
    Take it! Just don't look in his direction

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guy, she's gonna get some **** in her asssssssssssss

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.