Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls only - should I go for this guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I've liked this half Spanish guy for 2 years and he's friendly and stuff but I kinda am not sure if I should try cause he used to like my best friend just over a year ago but then they never got together so would it be wrong of me for starting to flirt with him in public etc? Also girls plz lemme know what u think /10 on his appearance.I'd appreciate honest and responses from girls only or guys that want to be level headed and not rude thanks
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpgIMG_7256.jpg (542.6 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Did the guy give you consent to post him here?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by Lucywhitley0609)
    So I've liked this half Spanish guy for 2 years and he's friendly and stuff but I kinda am not sure if I should try cause he used to like my best friend just over a year ago but then they never got together so would it be wrong of me for starting to flirt with him in public etc? Also girls plz lemme know what u think /10 on his appearance.I'd appreciate honest and responses from girls only or guys that want to be level headed and not rude thanks

Can imagine if this is an extremely elaborate attempt to make girls rate you fairly/harshly rather than the common "you're a 7" response.

If it helps, ill give him a 0/10 as im a straight male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    it's painfully obvious OP is probably the guy himself, seeking validation and compliments to boost his low self-esteem.
    Ok since your a guy and trying to aggravate id rather you don't post please. And LOL believe me I am NOT him he knows himself he doesn't need to post on a site like this which Wouldn't give an entirely honest response anyways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Tbh wasn't really my plan to ask him if I could post about my feelings for him on tsr. And I edited the photo slightly and its fair use I suppose

its nice and big

Spoiler:
    Show

...his bedroom. so hes probably rich. go for it!!!

ReputationRep:
    You know what the sounds like.....a guy wanted to post of here a pic of himself so he can get compliments and get his confidence up, get a life dude, you are ugly af.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    its nice and big

Spoiler:
    Show

...his bedroom. so hes probably rich. go for it!!!

Think that's his uni room lol.
    Sounds cliche but richness isn't really a thing cause personality would go further than money for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    it's painfully obvious OP is probably the guy himself, seeking validation and compliments to boost his low self-esteem.
    Lmao you have no chill 😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Officially THE saddest attempt at seeking approval I've ever seen.
    (Original post by Samplym)
    You know what the sounds like.....a guy wanted to post of here a pic of himself so he can get compliments and get his confidence up, get a life dude, you are ugly af.
    Omg you guys are so mean

ReputationRep:
    You look hot but kinda short

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    You look hot but kinda short
    Ty. Now could you answer the original question lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)

it's definitely that or he's trying to get his friend rated or something

ReputationRep:
    Ty. Now could you answer the original question lol
    No I won't answer. Because *I* want him.

Attachments Pending Approval
  2. File Type: jpgSmirk.jpg (12.6 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    No I won't answer. Because *I* want him.

lol I should never have posted on here thought Tsr would've changed in the last few years but I guess the same old loser people live on here (not you you're cool) that are sour.

ReputationRep:
    Calls us all losers yet seems to be asking us to rate him, if you're relying in a "loser's" opinion to see if you're attractive then surely you're lower than a loser..
    :thinking:

Spoiler:
    Show

IN my opinion..... Hes not good looking at all tbh. BUT theres no point in asking others about his looks because its subject to opinion. if u really like him just go for it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Spoiler:
    Show

IN my opinion..... Hes not good looking at all tbh. BUT theres no point in asking others about his looks because its subject to opinion. if u really like him just go for it tbh.

Lol you sound genuine in your opinion 😏
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Believable story, "Lucy".
    • TSR Support Team

Why do you need it to be girls only, surely anyone can tell you if you like him go for it??

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.