Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

3 Large Dominos pizza's..... enough for 11-20 guests? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well... that's it really🤷🏾*♀️

For context I'm throwing a party for a flat m8 with so far 11 people definitely turning up and the other few bound to probably show (not all, but atleast 3-6 more).... I'm planning on getting three large Dominos (England) pizzas, would this be enough?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    For 20 people there'll be less than 2 slices for each.

some party, smh

ReputationRep:
    It would be enough for me. Get some more for everyone else.

On a serious note we normally have 8 to 10 in our office and get 3 or 4 large pizzas for lunch sometimes so maybe get 1 or 2 more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trihawk7)
    For 20 people there'll be less than 2 slices for each.

some party, smh
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    It would be enough for me. Get some more for everyone else.

On a serious note we normally have 8 to 10 in our office and get 3 or 4 large pizzas for lunch sometimes so maybe get 1 or 2 more.
    Urrrrrrgggghhh, ok thanks.... I'm not made out of moneyyyy thoooooogh.

Guru, how many in your office?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tizzytizzie)

It varies between 8 to 10. Never more than 14 at any one time depending on who's doing what. They don't east much. I know papa John do buy on get one free sometimes and I know dominoes do the 3 for 20 quid so may be worth having a look. I fairness you could probable get away with 3 large.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I'm currently looking at a 50% of online deal... so if i stretch it to 4 pizzas than I'm paying about *gulp* £40.

I feel abit guilty, but I might suggest to the people going if they'd prefer an extra pizza or a cake. 😅 #studentlife.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry *£31.98 .... not AS bad

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I'm currently looking at a 50% of online deal... so if i stretch it to 4 pizzas than I'm paying about *gulp* £40.

I feel abit guilty, but I might suggest to the people going if they'd prefer an extra pizza or a cake. 😅 #studentlife.
    Why not try finger food or a buffet style as you could prolly feed more if done right on a budget.

With pizza, the popular one goes first then people begrudgingly go for the second and the unpopular one get left is usually how it goes lol. Just a suggestion anyway.

ReputationRep:

get supermarket pizzas

ReputationRep:
    Wow..I really am a greedy pig huh?

ReputationRep:
    Get papa johns if it's in your area, they do an offer of 3 XXL pizzas for £30, and their XXL pizzas are pretty damn big. It's also nicer than dominoes.

Could also look into local pizza places

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    Why not try finger food or a buffet style as you could prolly feed more if done right on a budget.

With pizza, the popular one goes first then people begrudgingly go for the second and the unpopular one get left is usually how it goes lol. Just a suggestion anyway.
    Yes, I was thinking of doing that... might pop to Iceland or something ... hopefully the finger food tastes decent enough and contains a lot so I could just wack them in the oven/grill.

(Original post by AtomicBlonde)
    get supermarket pizzas
    Thanks, will consider this alongside the finger food.

ReputationRep:
    Well... that's it really🤷🏾*♀️

For context I'm throwing a party for a flat m8 with so far 11 people definitely turning up and the other few bound to probably show (not all, but atleast 3-6 more).... I'm planning on getting three large Dominos (England) pizzas, would this be enough?

go Lidl, you can get a pizza for around £1

divide each pizza into 6 slices

buy 8 pizza's

that's 48 slices

if 20 people show up that's about 2 slices each.

it would stretch to 3 if you were willing to buy a couple more pizza's

tbh, all that cooking will probably be too much.
    probably better to just buy it lol. I don't know how much slices is in a large domino's pizza but make sure you do your maths and make sure there's enough for 20 people to get at least 2 slices each, ...preferably 3

ReputationRep:
    That's between 1/4 and 1/3rd of a pizza each, man. You'll run out for sure.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.