Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My finance has been accepted but it says I can't get any payments until I send my declaration. How long will the declaration take to process? Once it has been processed, when can I expect to receive my first payment? Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KUO101)
    My finance has been accepted but it says I can't get any payments until I send my declaration. How long will the declaration take to process? Once it has been processed, when can I expect to receive my first payment? Thanks

Hi KUO101,

Before we can fully approve your application, we need your signed and dated Customer Declaration form, the terms and conditions of the loan.

Currently these are taking only five working days to process from receipt.

If this is the first year that you are applying for a loan, we will need to validate your National Insurance Number if required.

This will be sent to the Department of Work and Pensions, the Wednesday following the receipt of your declaration form and approval of your application.

It will be returned from DWP, the following Wednesday.

You will never receive a payment before the expected date on your schedule.

Once the National Insurance Number is returned as valid and as long as we have confirmation of your registration from your university, your payment will be submitted.

It takes three to five working days for a bank transfer, you will be able to check the progress of your payment online.

Thanks Rona

Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: October 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.