The Student Room Group

Declaration

My finance has been accepted but it says I can't get any payments until I send my declaration. How long will the declaration take to process? Once it has been processed, when can I expect to receive my first payment? Thanks
Original post by KUO101
My finance has been accepted but it says I can't get any payments until I send my declaration. How long will the declaration take to process? Once it has been processed, when can I expect to receive my first payment? Thanks

Hi KUO101,

Before we can fully approve your application, we need your signed and dated Customer Declaration form, the terms and conditions of the loan.

Currently these are taking only five working days to process from receipt.

If this is the first year that you are applying for a loan, we will need to validate your National Insurance Number if required.

This will be sent to the Department of Work and Pensions, the Wednesday following the receipt of your declaration form and approval of your application.

It will be returned from DWP, the following Wednesday.

You will never receive a payment before the expected date on your schedule.

Once the National Insurance Number is returned as valid and as long as we have confirmation of your registration from your university, your payment will be submitted.

It takes three to five working days for a bank transfer, you will be able to check the progress of your payment online.

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending