Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Im going to my University Rugby trials and I have no experience about rugby... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive always been told i should play because i have the body for it but i never have, but since I'm at uni now i figured i should. but unfortunately i have no clue about it. Anyone want to help? All i know is that you have to pass back lol

ReputationRep:
    Mate ur ****ed
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I've played since I was a kid but I still don't know the rules fully Go there and explain you've never played before and they'll explain it to you. If they only want people with experience then maybe you can visit a local club and play there instead

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I have never played rugby seriously. I have watched rugby over the years, and always had an itch to give it a go. I have a sporting background, so playing a sport wouldn't be new to me, but I've always been told that I don't have the body type at all to play rugby and wouldn't do well in this kind of sport. Nevertheless, I'm gonna give it a go soon. Btw, I'm also seriously considering starting rugby betting, I'm just looking for a betting site I can trust. These reviews are pretty helpful - http://www.best-bookmakers.com/

ReputationRep:
    you can get seriously injured if you do not know how the game is played...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.