Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to apply for medicine 2018 entry, but can't decide between the three universities mentioned above, so just wondering if there would be any help in here. Thanks guys xx

ReputationRep:
    u need to post your academic and ukcat statistics
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham 30% UKCAT 70% GCSE, use their offer calculator to see your chances. Southampton - high ukcat. Queens Belfast - ukcat and GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkshyderabad)
    u need to post your academic and ukcat statistics
    I think I did quite well, got 9A*s for GCSE, predicted 4As for A Levels and got 2780 (average 695) for UKCAT.

I am also thinking about Newcastle, Nottingham and Glasgow but I'm pretty sure on those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessica1023)
    I think I did quite well, got 9A*s for GCSE, predicted 4As for A Levels and got 2780 (average 695) for UKCAT.

I am also thinking about Newcastle, Nottingham and Glasgow but I'm pretty sure on those
    Cardiff, Birmingham and Queens Belfast would almost guarantee an interview for you.

ReputationRep:
    UKCAT 2490
    IGCSEs 10A*
    A level predicted grades A*A*A*A

Do you guys think I’ll have a chance at interview from QUB as an international applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penne pasta)
    UKCAT 2490
    IGCSEs 10A*
    A level predicted grades A*A*A*A

Do you guys think I’ll have a chance at interview from QUB as an international applicant?
    No.

you needed 11 A* at IGCSE.

Of course you’ll have a chance. Don’t be so stupid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahorey)
    No.

you needed 11 A* at IGCSE.

Of course you’ll have a chance. Don’t be so stupid!
    OMGGGG I almost died reading the first sentence before scrolling down 😭😭😭 thanks for the assurance though! I’m really stressed about my uni applications

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.