ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCompStudent)
    Shut the **** up you dumb *****. If you're depressed, go cut yourself

I'm back and you got no back
    My man... calm down bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babsxox)
    wow,,,, got a little edgester over here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    So what leave him alone ******* your trolling this thread and yes why what he said was out of line your no better goading him into a response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godofdestruction)
    So what leave him alone ******* your trolling this thread and yes why what he said was out of line your no better goading him into a response
    quick question: literally when did I ask for your dumbass opinions lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCompStudent)
    Sorry babe, wanna meet up sometimes? You could play with my 2incher
    ....... goddammit man

ReputationRep:
    honestly the fact that all of y'all post at the same time is super suspicious uwu

ReputationRep:
    quick question: literally when did I ask for your dumbass opinions lmao
    if you can't take opinions that aren't you're own, then just leave. Godofdestruction is welcome here.

ReputationRep:
    LMFAO this dude usin' alts how pathetic

ReputationRep:
    honestly the fact that all of y'all post at the same time is super suspicious uwu
    We've united against a common enemy whose probably got more fat folds then ****ing blue whale.

ReputationRep:
    LMFAO this dude usin' alts how pathetic
    you're outgunned and outmatched, three of us against one of you.

ReputationRep:
    Actually it's me verses one pathetic loser with three accounts lmfao

get a life freak
    loool! its hilarious how you've so obviously lost and now resorting to petty insults and baseless accusations!

ReputationRep:
    Actually it's me verses one pathetic loser with three accounts lmfao

get a life freak
    We're pathetic, please your probably like a hockey player only shower after three periods

ReputationRep:
    We're pathetic, please your probably like a hockey player only shower after three periods
    you were a legend before you said that.... now you are a GOD!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparks17)
    loool! its hilarious how you've so obviously lost and now resorting to petty insults and baseless accusations!
    lmfao this post is especially hilarious considering the trash your posting on your other account

ReputationRep:
    you were a legend before you said that.... now you are a GOD!!!
    this post is also hilarious considering the fact that you like, switched tabs and then sent this message to yourself.

god i physically can't imagine being as much of a loser as you are.

ReputationRep:
    lmfao this post is especially hilarious considering the trash your posting on your other account
    ahhh, I kind of feel sorry for you, with such insignificant mental capabilities you resort to primitive insults. an inferior mentality to be sure.

ReputationRep:
    ***** listen here you're most likely too fat to get this through to your brain but we're are three different people! I wonder what's harder for you to grasp that or the handle bar on a weight loss machine

ReputationRep:
    this post is also hilarious considering the fact that you like, switched tabs and then sent this message to yourself.

god i physically can't imagine being as much of a loser as you are.
    much less of a loser than you, so no, you probably can't reach up to my level!

ReputationRep:
    ahhh, I kind of feel sorry for you, with such insignificant mental capabilities you resort to primitive insults. an inferior mentality to be sure.
    omg are you like
    theduo
    because this is totally the level of self awareness that he had (which is literally 0)

ReputationRep:
    ***** listen here you're most likely too fat to get this through to your brain but we're are three different people! I wonder what's harder for you to grasp that or the handle bar on a weight loos machine

ReputationRep:
    omg are you like
    theduo
    because this is totally the level of self awareness that he had (which is literally 0)
    just looked up who theduo was, he seemed like my kind of guy! if only he was here now, you would really be screwed then!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.