Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I would like to know which weekly payslips Student Finance needs to unblock payments for term 1, 2 and 3 (EU Migrant worker status).

If a student is working through an agency, weekly payslips are likely to varie as worked hours can not really be predicted.

In the case of a weekly payslip not showing enough hours, would Student finance consider to take into account the hours worked in a month?

Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by )
    Hi,

I would like to know which weekly payslips Student Finance needs to unblock payments for term 1, 2 and 3 (EU Migrant worker status).

If a student is working through an agency, weekly payslips are likely to varie as worked hours can not really be predicted.

In the case of a weekly payslip not showing enough hours, would Student finance consider to take into account the hours worked in a month?

Thanks
    Hi kateeliz,

In order that I can give you the correct information can you advise if you are a September start 2017 ?

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rona SFE)
    Hi kateeliz,

In order that I can give you the correct information can you advise if you are a September start 2017 ?

Thanks Rona

Yes I started my course in September this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kateeliz)
    Yes I started my course in September this year
    Hi kateeliz,

If your course started in September and you are paid weekly for Term 1 we require a payslip dated after 1st September. For Term 2 we require a December Payslip and for Term 3 we require a March Payslip.

The reason we ask for the evidence each term is to show that you are still working and earning at an acceptable level. If hours worked or earnings are less in one week we would still be able to see that you are earning at an acceptable level by using the 'Year To Date' total on your payslip.

You can send more than one payslip if required.

Regards,

Stuart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stuart SFE)
    Hi kateeliz,

If your course started in September and you are paid weekly for Term 1 we require a payslip dated after 1st September. For Term 2 we require a December Payslip and for Term 3 we require a March Payslip.

The reason we ask for the evidence each term is to show that you are still working and earning at an acceptable level. If hours worked or earnings are less in one week we would still be able to see that you are earning at an acceptable level by using the 'Year To Date' total on your payslip.

You can send more than one payslip if required.

Regards,

Stuart
    Great! Thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=kateeliz;74080584]Hi,

Thanks[/QUO

Hi kateeliz,

To help you better, can you advise in what month does your course start, as different start dates require different evidence ?

Thanks Rona

Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: October 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.