I hate boarding school, help me Watch

generaldecay03
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DHC)
Ah it’s so nice to find a fellow sufferer generaldecay03 ! Everyone at my school can just be so fake and are just acting like everything’s brilliant (I know it’s probably not but it’s still nice to have someone express it!) Thank you for rooting for me and I’m rooting for you too! Would you like to private message? I get it if not I could be a creep or something! 😬😊

Ps I love your username!
Hahaha sure! i've never sent a pm on this website before but i'll try
Ahahah123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I am in the exact same situation. I'm 14 and I also loved my school, my teachers and my friends. When my parents told me I was going to a boarding school I was super happy. I was excited to meet new people and make life long friendships. Now that I'm here I couldn't be more miserable. I try to make new friends and talk to other people but I always get pushed off. Everyone here is super-rich, fake and popular brats that couldn't care less about me. I cried myself to sleep and started looking for help but it was all bull****. My self-esteem incredibly low and I am very depressed, which I never thought would happen. I just want to get done with this and go back home. But it is nice to have someone I can relate to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (215)
19.33%
Labour (475)
42.72%
Liberal Democrats (212)
19.06%
Green Party (57)
5.13%
Brexit Party (30)
2.7%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.9%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)