The Student Room Group

First time sex stories

Please keep thread clean and in accordance with TSR rules:h:

So how was your first time having sex with your partner in crime? I had been with my girlfriend for roughly a year, and she has always been shy when it came to talking about making love because she was a virgin. I made it clear to her that there was no pressure, and that I would be ready whenever she was.

So one morning she said that she would come to mine after work, she asked whether I needed anything from the pharmacy because she was staying the night at mine, I got the message. I popped to the shops to buy ingredients for he favourite meal and a bottle of bubbly, I brought some candles and some flower petals for the bedroom. She came around and we had an awesome evening, she loved the food and we watched a movie as well. When the time actually came I could sense her nerves, she had never been naked in front of me, so I proposed we took a shower together to calm her. Once we were both showering the intimacy began, and she turned into a completely different woman, the transformation was amazing tbh. Once in the bedroom, I lead the way and allowed her to be creative, she appreciated my sensitivity towards her and taking things slow. The next morning she asked if we could do it again, and ever since, we've shared a phenomenal sexual chemistry.

Please share your stories folks, no rule breaking or derailing otherwise I'll report!
Mine was pretty fun. I was on holiday in America at the time and I met him while I was there. We spent a lot of my holiday together and had the best time. When it came to it, we were just laying in bed watching Netflix when things started advancing. It was funny-awkward because there's about a 9 inch height difference, so we had to try out different approaches before we found a good one. It was the first time for both of us. I'm going back to see him at Christmas, where I'm sure we will continue our adventures.
"so where do I put it?"
'I don't know :/ '
"lol what? How can you not know? You're the girl. It's your hole. :laugh:"
'I don't know I've never used it before :facepalm: '
"oh ok.. Lets try a different position."

Fun times.
Reply 3
I struggled to lose my virginity and my boyfriend at the time broke up with me because he couldn't actually get it in.

After meeting someone new and falling in love, I came across the same issue. But this time, I was determined and decided to put the sports cap of my water bottle up myself and self-lubricate. It worked but the look on his face when he saw me do it was hilarious :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending