The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Nope, I did Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Studies, General Studies and Key Skills. And I'm still alive. I think.

Do as much as you can cope with. It's worth it.
Reply 2
Sounds OK to me (compared to what some people in my school do, desparate to get a "novelty tie" thing), I think if you can manage it OK then there's no problem.
Reply 3
I think you can manage those subjects and fit in your social life-just be organised dont let it get on top of you.
Reply 4
Mighty
Nope, I did Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Studies, General Studies and Key Skills. And I'm still alive. I think.

Do as much as you can cope with. It's worth it.

So u did 7 A levels? If so well done!
Reply 5
anisah
So u did 7 A levels? If so well done!

AS levels. Due to a massive screw-up by my college, I wasn't entered for the last Further Maths module though, so wont finish that till January.
Reply 6
7 AS Levels at least then still well done
Reply 7
anisah
7 AS Levels at least then still well done

Thank you.
Reply 8
so what happened with the further maths
Reply 9
7AS levels is very impressive mate :biggrin: ! I'm looking to do around 7-8 myself, because I'm getting maths/further maths out of the way soon anyway :smile: .
Reply 10
Drop them all and take drama/media.

*awaits bashing* :smile:
CHAD
Hi
I am now in year 12 and am studying biology, chemistry, maths and spanish. I am told these r very 'heavy' subjects and I do quite a lot of other activities. Young Enterprise, Swimming, dancing, drama and other stuff all once a week, do u think this will b too much?
Thanks

Just remember if you feel it's too much for you personally don't feel ashamed about saying so. You're the only person who knows what's right for you at the end of the day.
If ur the kind of person who can work hard and stay organised then u should be fine n do well...If it starts gettin outta hand tho don't be afraid 2 drop somethin from ur schedule. Better 1 less activity than a breakdown! lol

Latest

Trending

Trending