Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am well into my Level 2 Business Admin course but am struggling with the following questions:

Explain the access, health, safety and security requirements relating to meetings

Explain the legal implications of formal meetings

I do have the book and have answered all the other questions in this unit but nowhere can I find the answers for these.

Any help greatfully received.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammyclair)
    Hi, I am well into my Level 2 Business Admin course but am struggling with the following questions:

Explain the access, health, safety and security requirements relating to meetings

I do have the book and have answered all the other questions in this unit but nowhere can I find the answers for these.

Any help greatfully received.
    Hi, hoping the below will help a bit...

AC1.4: Explain the access, health, safety and security requirements relating to meetings

Access: accessible by all, e.g. wheelchair access, lifts
    Health and safety: clean and hazard free facilities; equipment properly set up and in good working order; meeting room correctly set up; safe furniture; access to first aid facilities
    Security: checking delegates against attendance register; secure meeting rooms during break times; insurance for borrowed equipment

Legal implications: meetings governed by rules laid down in the organisation’s governing documents, e.g. Memorandum and Articles of Association; governed by statutory rules, e.g. Companies Act (2006); quorum required for binding decisions; rules related to voting, e.g. proxy notices; requirements for a motion to be passed, e.g. proposer and seconder; formal minutes required and accessible to relevant stakeholders

Let me know if I can be of further help,

Abbie

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 16, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.