Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I got 4 A*, 3A and 3 B in my GCSEs. An A* in maths and additional science, an A in core science and 2 Bs in English. I am predicted an A*AA in my A levels and I have done maths early getting an A. I got 655 in the UKCAT and a band 2. With these stats, I have narrowed the options to kings emdp, Liverpool, St Georges, and Manchester. but for Manchester, I meet the WP plus flag meaning the ukcat requirement would be reduced.
    Do these sound like good options to apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faze337)
    Hello, I got 4 A*, 3A and 3 B in my GCSEs. An A* in maths and additional science, an A in core science and 2 Bs in English. I am predicted an A*AA in my A levels and I have done maths early getting an A. I got 655 in the UKCAT and a band 2. With these stats, I have narrowed the options to kings emdp, Liverpool, St Georges, and Manchester. but for Manchester, I meet the WP plus flag meaning the ukcat requirement would be reduced.
    Do these sound like good options to apply to?

YOU AND I HAVE SIMILAR STATS!!
    GCSEs: 4A* 2A 2B
    UKCAT: 657.5 Band 2
    Predicted: A*AA
    Unis applying to: Keele, HYMS, Liverpool, Bristol

GOOD LUCK in your application!!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TracyEmu)
    YOU AND I HAVE SIMILAR STATS!!
    GCSEs: 4A* 2A 2B
    UKCAT: 657.5 Band 2
    Predicted: A*AA
    Unis applying to: Keele, HYMS, Liverpool, Bristol

GOOD LUCK in your application!!!
    thank you. wow, that is amazing how close our stats are together! hopefully, you get into your univerisities.

ReputationRep:
    thank you. wow, that is amazing how close our stats are together! hopefully, you get into your univerisities.
    I pray so. how do you feel about your PS?

ReputationRep:
    I pray so. how do you feel about your PS?
    I feel my personal statement is quite good. I spoke a lot about volunteering and work experience. why don't you apply St George's, I think you have the ukcat score to get in. how is your personal statement?

ReputationRep:
    I feel my personal statement is quite good. I spoke a lot about volunteering and work experience. why don't you apply St George's, I think you have the ukcat score to get in. how is your personal statement?
    will St George be your first choice?

I am happy and feeling quite confident about my PS. St George is in London quite far from home and I don't feel like studying in a busy and expensive city.

ReputationRep:
    will St George be your first choice?

I am happy and feeling quite confident about my PS. St George is in London quite far from home and I don't feel like studying in a busy and expensive city.
    I live in London and want to stay here so St Georges would be my second choice after kings. I understand not wanting to apply to a busy uni. it is good that you feel confident about your PS. bristol is a very PS based uni. hopefully, u get in

ReputationRep:
    I live in London and want to stay here so St Georges would be my second choice after kings. I understand not wanting to apply to a busy uni. it is good that you feel confident about your PS. bristol is a very PS based uni. hopefully, u get in

Thank you very much. Bristol is MEGA COMPETITIVE and I pray I get an offer.

once again, Good luck and wish you all the best in your application!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.