Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am in the process of currently developing a short film sketch thas is to be no longer than three minutes long. I have developed a few ideas over the last couple of days, was wondering if people wouldn't mind reading over them and telling me wh-at they think. I have made a couple of short films in the past, but I have never had the challange of coming up with a three minute sketch.

Also if anyone has got any ideas feel free to share. If I like your idea and you are okay with me using it, I will credit you as co - creator. I will also give you a link to the film once complete.

Idea 1 - Short comedic sketch following a final year student trying to study for his finals. Only problem is he can't stay focussed.

Idea 2 - Sketch following Michale who is anxiously waiting around for an imporant phone call.

Idea 3 - When Mark is given a mysterious package, he is instructed not to open it until the time as come

Idea 4 - From waking up until going to bed. Joe really has had the worlds worst
    day.

Idea 5 - A couples romantic evening is ruined by their housemate.

Idea 6 - Peter tries to discover the truth about the hider in his wall.

Feel free to comment, all comments will be taken on board.

Thaks

ReputationRep:
    I have some little sketches that I just came up with, might not be very good but hey why not.

Idea 1- Person 1 is going to a blind date event. (The sketch could be like about 3 or 4 different people who are dating person 1. Like speed blind dating. You could make it comedic or into a romantic sketch.)

Idea 2- Person 1 is trying to work out what to do for a 3-minute sketch. (I had to include this because of reasons. )

Idea 3- Person 1 is in a restaurant toilet trying to prepare for the rest of a date.

Idea 4- Person 1 is feeling very emotional and is in their bathroom. (Maybe acting about having anxiety, or other forms of mental/ physical health, and at the end, someone comforts them, maybe a friend.)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.