Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok so I liked this boy and he found out and then yeh whole school found ik awks. I stopped liking him and I've been ignoring him quite a lot recently like avoiding eye contacts and stuff. And he keeps looking at me and has even tried to smile at me tff And now he was sitting in front me and he keeps laughing and talking to people so I can see his face. Like he could have spoke to the person next to him but no he wants me to see his face so he kept speaking to someone next to him so I can see.Tf is goingg on

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like what my crush (a girl) does to me. She broke my heart but saying she would say yes if I asked her out but wouldn't turn up. She seems to look over at me but I wouldn't have her no knowing what a mean person she is so she can get lost.

ReputationRep:
    He obvs thinks you still like him so he’s showing off his looks to you and being arrogant about it.

ReputationRep:
    If he was an ex crush thn get over it.. Play hi at his own gme or show him that you're not into him. Or just tell him to do one.
    This is definitely a first world problem tho.

ReputationRep:
    He's just acting like that because he thinks he's the man now.
    or
    He likes you and just wants your attention
    or
    He dont like you because he would've tried to talk to you
    or
    Maybe he does like you but us guys at a young age are shy to talk to girls but rather do things to impress her. For example in primary school i used to play IT (or tag) with my friend and i would run past this girl as fast as i can because i thought she would be like 'wow hes so fast, and cool' as i zoom by. Or in secondary school i would do things like just be exessively social and funny around her, be super aggresive in sports if i know shes watching, take of my top when i score a goal blah blah. But i was too much of an idiot to simply go and talk to her.

(Original post by TheEngineer12345)
    He's just acting like that because he thinks he's the man now.
    or
    He likes you and just wants your attention
    or
    He dont like you because he would've tried to talk to you
    or
    Maybe he does like you but us guys at a young age are shy to talk to girls but rather do things to impress her. For example in primary school i used to play IT (or tag) with my friend and i would run past this girl as fast as i can because i thought she would be like 'wow hes so fast, and cool' as i zoom by. Or in secondary school i would do things like just be exessively social and funny around her, be super aggresive in sports if i know shes watching, take of my top when i score a goal blah blah. But i was too much of an idiot to simply go and talk to her.
    I'm in sixth form now lol. He chose to sit in front of me and he led his whole gang.

What do I doooooooo ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What do I doooooooo ??
    just tell him to piss off every time he's sitting near you and being a ****
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.