Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does straightening ur hair damage it n make ur hair fall out 😂😭😭

ReputationRep:
    Not as far as I've been straightening it... Every morning since I was 9. I'm now nearly 16.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It can do, I spent 5 years straightening my hair and ended up with horrible split ends, had it all cut off
    Just make sure you use heat defence spray and don't let your hair get dry
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I've moved your thread to the fashion and beauty forum where you might get more replies
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Use tresemme heat protector spray if you're really worried. I used to not use it and was fine but my sisters have to use it otherwise they get split ends.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.