Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Medicine application with A*AC
    I've been looking for foundation medicine courses due to my predicted grades...
    For my UKCAT i got : 2620 which was above the average for this year
    I'm applying to Nottingham and I want to apply to southampton. The only thing is that I only meet 2/3 non-academic eligibility criterias.
    "You must satisfy three of the eligibility criteria listed below in order to be eligible for the BM6 programme, and you will be expected to provide documentary proof. First generation applicant to higher education Parents, guardian or self in receipt of a means-tested benefit Young people looked after by a Local Authority In receipt of a 16-19 bursary or similar grant* In receipt of free school meals at any point in Years 10-13 Living in an area with a postcode which falls within the lowest 20 per cent of the Index of Multiple Deprivation (authenticated by the University), or a member of a travelling family"
    Would it still be worth it to apply? Do they acctually check or would it be a waste to apply there? Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.