Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    DMU is very close to me and I want to pursue something in the field of business, managament, accounts, finance, marketing etcetc

their entry is BCC and I'm just unsure on whether its worth it? is it a recognised uni? or what about leicester or loughbrough uni?????

so confused and I still havent written a PERSONAL STATEMENT

ReputationRep:
    HELP
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soIiIoquy)
    DMU is very close to me and I want to pursue something in the field of business, managament, accounts, finance, marketing etcetc

their entry is BCC and I'm just unsure on whether its worth it? is it a recognised uni? or what about leicester or loughbrough uni?????

so confused and I still havent written a PERSONAL STATEMENT
    Hey there @soliloquy!

Is there a particular Business related course you are interested in at all?

Our Business and Management BA course has helped 96.7% of graduates find employment or further study within six months of graduating.

Students have undertaken placements whilst on the course, with companies such as: Ocado, Vauxhill, Triumph, Warner Bros, Walt Disney and Volkswagen.

Graduates have even gone onto roles such as Supply Manager at Cummins, General Manager Graduate at Network Rail and Business Process and Design Analyst at Vodafone.

So there are plenty of opportunities and directions you could pursue with us, as well as gain the necessary skills and knowledge and experience should you wish. But if you've any questions at all, let us know and we'll be happy to help!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.