soIiIoquy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
DMU is very close to me and I want to pursue something in the field of business, managament, accounts, finance, marketing etcetc

their entry is BCC and I'm just unsure on whether its worth it? is it a recognised uni? or what about leicester or loughbrough uni?????

so confused and I still havent written a PERSONAL STATEMENT
soIiIoquy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
HELP
DMU Enquiry Team
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by soIiIoquy)
DMU is very close to me and I want to pursue something in the field of business, managament, accounts, finance, marketing etcetc

their entry is BCC and I'm just unsure on whether its worth it? is it a recognised uni? or what about leicester or loughbrough uni?????

so confused and I still havent written a PERSONAL STATEMENT
Hey there @soliloquy!

Is there a particular Business related course you are interested in at all?

Our Business and Management BA course has helped 96.7% of graduates find employment or further study within six months of graduating.

Students have undertaken placements whilst on the course, with companies such as: Ocado, Vauxhill, Triumph, Warner Bros, Walt Disney and Volkswagen.

Graduates have even gone onto roles such as Supply Manager at Cummins, General Manager Graduate at Network Rail and Business Process and Design Analyst at Vodafone.

So there are plenty of opportunities and directions you could pursue with us, as well as gain the necessary skills and knowledge and experience should you wish. But if you've any questions at all, let us know and we'll be happy to help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (57)
15.08%
I'm not sure (14)
3.7%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (129)
34.13%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.59%
I'm not a current university student (172)
45.5%

Watched Threads