Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any tips or guidance they would like to share, I am currently doing this access to he online and really wish i had gone to a college as I am really struggling and the support online is useless
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haileyhutton)
    Does anyone have any tips or guidance they would like to share, I am currently doing this access to he online and really wish i had gone to a college as I am really struggling and the support online is useless
    Hi, although I did an access course at my local college & not online, I thought I might be able to help.
    Is it a certain subject you are struggling with or a skill like academic writing?
    If you are struggling with a certain subject, such as a science, khan academy videos on YouTube can help with understanding. However if it is an academic skill there are essay writing guides on TSR or you can get textbooks that help.
    I hope this helps & feel free to ask more questions.

ReputationRep:
    oh thank you, well I have been asked to write a report based on a case study i have been given, the case study is basically a woman who has a tough life at the moment and lots of stresses involved in her life but she also has a lump in her breast. anyway thats a really short version. my first task is "using the case study, define and contrast health and ill health"
    Im not quite sure if i can write and mention characters names or what or how i write this?
    I have tried to look for guidance, but its like needle in a haystack because its so specific
    thank you in advance
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haileyhutton)
    oh thank you, well I have been asked to write a report based on a case study i have been given, the case study is basically a woman who has a tough life at the moment and lots of stresses involved in her life but she also has a lump in her breast. anyway thats a really short version. my first task is "using the case study, define and contrast health and ill health"
    Im not quite sure if i can write and mention characters names or what or how i write this?
    I have tried to look for guidance, but its like needle in a haystack because its so specific
    thank you in advance
    Hi, I'm afraid I'm a bit stumped too, I didn't have any assignments like that as part of my access course. So I'm not sure what advice I can give.
    Do you have personal tutor you can ask for guidance from?
    Sorry I can't be more help.

ReputationRep:
    oh ok hun thank you anyways x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.