Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Where?
    The Maltings, Whitemoor Road, Nottingham NG6 0HN

Features;
    - 3 nice flatmates, all guys. They are respectful of your space, and can talk to you or won't at all depending on your preference.
    - Free bus pass included, within Nottingham (easy access to NTU City campus; bus comes every 15 minutes). Bus stop is just outside the accommodation. (less than 1 minute walk)
    - On-site management + reception to receive and hold mail for you, as well as deal with any problems.
    - Residence Representatives arrange events and help you with any inquiries/problems as well.
    - Ground floor room, facing the courtyard. Convenient to meet friends, throw garbage, etc.
    - Shared bathroom, shower, and kitchen. You get your own cupboard and fridge/freezer-space. (Cleaning staff come to clean the shared areas every Friday morning) There is also a vacuum provided if you want to vacuum your room for any reason.
    - The door and window have locks attached. - Single bed with your own sink+mirror, plus closet, desk, and drawers in the room. There is a sturdy wall-mounted shelving unit above the desk, with two shelves. There is space under the sink to keep toiletries, kitchen stuff, etc. Also, desk lamp + rubbish bin in your room included.
    - Radiator next to the bed. Central heating. - High speed internet, higher still if you use the provided ethernet cable. (Up to 90 mbps download/upload speed, ping of 7ms)
    - Single bed with provided mattress protector. Curtains also provided. I can provide two super-soft pillows for you(no case), but you can bring your own and throw mine out.
    - Total of 4 wall-plugs in the room.
    - Laundry facilities are just in the block opposite the room (still on accommodation premises), with washers and dryers.
    - Car parking can be arranged with management. - Motorcycle/bicycle parking just outside the room.
    - Nearby supermarkets (Aldi, Sainsbury's) and gym (PURE Gym), walkable distance.

Reason(s) for wanting to move out;; My parents are concerned with me, a girl, living with three guys. I can only terminate my contract early if I find someone to replace me.

How much $$ ;;
    "Rent (Licence Fee)" - £97.30 per week or part of a week

[b] If you have questions or want other pictures of the accommodation, bus stop, reception, etc., you can message me for information

Thank you for your time.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 2.36.32 PM.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  53.8 KBAttachment 695180695182695200
    Attached Images

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.