The Student Room Group

Is it illegal for a 16 year old to be in bed with a 15 year old.

Scroll to see replies

It's illegal for a 15-year-old to sleep with a 16-year-old, but it would be absolutely fine for a 16 year old to sleep with a 73-year-old. Make what you will of that.
It's not illegal, but it is if you have sex.
Probably best to not sleep together to avoid temptation.

Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys, I'm 16 and I have a girlfriend who is 15. Is it illegal to be sleeping in the same bed together (like sleepover, no sexual activity)? I really need to clear the air, but I haven't found any articles or anything. I don't want answers saying "I think it's fine". I need certainty, with documents stating that it's fine, for example; from an official law documentation.

Thanks! It will help me A LOT!
Original post by will'o'wisp2
pathetic? look at yourslef lol. cus we all know social value has nothing to do with your skills and education but all about if you've ****ed or not

he's in school. his social value is determined by if he's ****ed or not. later in life, his physique and wealth will determine his social value, which determines who will **** him

skills and education doesn't really come into it directly at all.
its only illegal if your finger gets wet
Original post by oldboy2007
he's in school. his social value is determined by if he's ****ed or not. later in life, his physique and wealth will determine his social value, which determines who will **** him

skills and education doesn't really come into it directly at all.

you sound like a really insecure small person who cares about what others think of him. That screams insecurities to me.

Why do you need to suck everyone off to impress them? What do they have to do with you?

Clearly all social value means is if he's had sex or not. Truly the height of all things of manner in life. Cus that's what employers will ask him when he applies for a job. Have you had sex before? You're hired.

It's a stupid way of thinking really. Losers like you will never succeed in life with a stinking attitude like that.
Even if it's not illegal, why would you do it? I've been to sleep overs and I always slept alone (although by sleepover I do mean with guys)
Original post by will'o'wisp2
you sound like a really insecure small person who cares about what others think of him. That screams insecurities to me.

Why do you need to suck everyone off to impress them? What do they have to do with you?

Clearly all social value means is if he's had sex or not. Truly the height of all things of manner in life. Cus that's what employers will ask him when he applies for a job. Have you had sex before? You're hired.

It's a stupid way of thinking really. Losers like you will never succeed in life with a stinking attitude like that.

There is a difference between saying social value means how much sex you've had and there is an 1:x equivalence relationship between social value and how much sex you've had.

Think about it.

Nobody is a loser because of their attitudes. Nobody is a winner because of their attitude either. Their respective attitudes are because of whether they are a loser or a winner based on quantifiable statements of fact.

(also, the only time when you would not care about what people think of you is if you live in isolation in the wilderness. otherwise, your worth is a reflection of the functional average of society's perception of your person)
(edited 6 years ago)
At 14 a girl can consent to sex as long as it’s not more than 3y of age so as long as her parents say it’s ok you should be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending