Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am SUCH AN IDIOT watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The front desk nurse asked if I wanted a sick note so I said sure. So I planned to use that today to excuse my absence for a later lecture. But I get home and I'm just now seeing that the stupid woman wrote a note for someone else!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Now Wtf do I do?!! Do I call and ask them to email me a new note 😑. And does the doctor send the note TO the front desk or does the receptionist just do it themself? I wanna know whose taking the total piss out of me. 😑😑😑😪. I mean the name doesn't look anything like my name! And I'm definitely not born in 197-frickin-9

Hashtag RantOver. Hashtag PlsHlp.

ReputationRep:
    Never mind 😪

ReputationRep:
    wait, you need a sick note to not attend a lecture nowadays??

ReputationRep:
    Just go to the flipping lecture

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a nurse, but boy do I know how to give you what you need to make you feel better.

ReputationRep:
    Since when did you need a note not to go to a lecture. You either go or dont, they dont care cos ur paying for it. As long as you turn up at least s couple times a month so they know you still want to attend.

Ps u should just go to the lecture and not waste your money

ReputationRep:
    Calm down and go to the lecture like you're supposed to

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.