The Student Room Group

Dissertation - Keynes

Hi,

I am doing a dissertation on Keynesian Economics and if it should be revived back (speculation for the future) I was wondering since it is broad, does anyone have tips on how I would go about making my research rather than just talking about monetary/fiscal policy (will also talk about Hayek) but does anyone have any tips to make my research better and how I would go about it
Reply 1
what is the topic you have selected bro?
Original post by tye1
what is the topic you have selected bro?

Hey; I spoke to my supervisor and said I need to narrow it down and we kinda came to an agreement on speaking about the financial crisis of 2008. So either the causes of it through economic theories and how it was solved again through economic theories.
Either that or, again with the whole 2008 financial crisis, the economic effects of it and how it was solved and whatnot touching upon the economics again used and how we can move forward with different theories of economics such as keynesian etc

How does it sound and how do you think I can use the first working theory of the economic theories as the title? The whole cause of 2008 theories, looking at economic theories and how it could've been solved?
Anyone have any idea how I can go on about this research? I know there is a lot of literature but just struggling to go in one direction with the research and to plan out what I can actually write rather than getting stuck on a few points.

Quick Reply

Latest