Turn on thread page Beta

Not accepting my residency evidence watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I have been living in the UK for the past 8-9 years, after I have finished sixth form I took a gap year and moved out of my mothers house. Since september 2016 I have been living away, as it was a shared house I didnt pay any bills directly. I have send my bank statements for the past year but I was abroad from middle of march to start of June. As there was a lot of activity abroad student finance wants more evidence which I cant provide as I dont have anything in my name. I have been supporting myself through eBay and some family help but student finance won't accept my eBay income. I am not sure what I can do now. I would appreciate any help.
    Thank you
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by kawass15)
    Hi,
    I have been living in the UK for the past 8-9 years, after I have finished sixth form I took a gap year and moved out of my mothers house. Since september 2016 I have been living away, as it was a shared house I didnt pay any bills directly. I have send my bank statements for the past year but I was abroad from middle of march to start of June. As there was a lot of activity abroad student finance wants more evidence which I cant provide as I dont have anything in my name. I have been supporting myself through eBay and some family help but student finance won't accept my eBay income. I am not sure what I can do now. I would appreciate any help.
    Thank you
    Did you have a tenancy agreement? Did you receive any benefits?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    Did you have a tenancy agreement? Did you receive any benefits?
    Hi, thanks for your reply.
    It was just me and couple mates living together so I did not bother to get a tenant agreement and I was not on any benefits.
    Thanks

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.