Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am planning to make a machine learning algorithm, which learns to play a simple game such as flappy bird or just dots shooting each other. I have already created the genetic algorithm and want to start the analysis stage but can't find any way to do the analysis stage as there is no client or current system.

Is this project still doable or will I have to think of something else? A lot of people in my class seem to be doing games and I have no idea how that's going to work either.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.