The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Uni of Bath - MSc dissertation results 2016/2017 + grad registration

Hey,

I’m a postgrad. Handed in my MSc dissertation last month and I am supposed to be graduating in December. The uni hasn’t given me much info on what the process is.Anyone when we get our dissertation results? When we find out graduation date? When we register for graduation? Order robes? Buy tickets? Etc
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Kimmysun
Hey,

I’m a postgrad. Handed in my MSc dissertation last month and I am supposed to be graduating in December. The uni hasn’t given me much info on what the process is.Anyone when we get our dissertation results? When we find out graduation date? When we register for graduation? Order robes? Buy tickets? Etc

I did an MRes and finished when i handed in my dissertation at start of August. Its been over two months and we've still heard nothing about our results, even though my supervisor marked it within days of receiving it.

All i've been told is that the Board of Examiners need to check over all the results, so I dont get mine until next week, which is a complete joke if you ask me.

Graduation dates in winter are 12th and 13th of December, but they havent revealed more specifics.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by QuentinM
I did an MRes and finished when i handed in my dissertation at start of August. Its been over two months and we've still heard nothing about our results, even though my supervisor marked it within days of receiving it.

All i've been told is that the Board of Examiners need to check over all the results, so I dont get mine until next week, which is a complete joke if you ask me.

Graduation dates in winter are 12th and 13th of December, but they havent revealed more specifics.

Thank you.. this is so helpful. i hope they tell us about grad soon though coz it would be nice to have time to plan.

all the best with your results!!! :smile:
This got updated yesterday/today....

http://www.bath.ac.uk/corporate-information/winter-graduation-ceremony-timings-2017/

Original post by Kimmysun
Thank you.. this is so helpful. i hope they tell us about grad soon though coz it would be nice to have time to plan.

all the best with your results!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest