Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A group of girls beat up this one girl so badly at school. They all started punching up and kicked her in the back and neck. This led to the girl falling unconscious and left lying on the concrete for the teachers.

No-one knew how serious it was until we found out that an ambulance came. She said that she has fractures all over her body and is really injured.
    This is the third fight that has happened so far this year and we are in 6th form. Year 12 and people have actually gone crazy.

Idk what is happening to the girls who beat her up but I was wondering if they could actually get criminal charges. Some people are saying that they could get done for GBH but I'm not really sure. Could this happen?
    Also feel free to comment on the situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellomellow)
    A group of girls beat up this one girl so badly at school. They all started punching up and kicked her in the back and neck. This led to the girl falling unconscious and left lying on the concrete for the teachers.

No-one knew how serious it was until we found out that an ambulance came. She said that she has fractures all over her body and is really injured.
    This is the third fight that has happened so far this year and we are in 6th form. Year 12 and people have actually gone crazy.

Idk what is happening to the girls who beat her up but I was wondering if they could actually get criminal charges. Some people are saying that they could get done for GBH but I'm not really sure. Could this happen?
    That is horrible. They deserve all the trouble they get. Just plain nastiness.

Hope the victim is back on her feet soon.
    • Very Important Poster

Yes, just because it happens at school doesnt stop it being a crime.
    Presumably everyone saw who it was?
    Police first. Temp suspension and then after proper hearings a permanent one.
    Way to ruin their education.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friffinghell)

(Original post by Friffinghell)

Thanks for the response.

I hope she gets well but i dont think she will be in school for a while. Her friends have told us that she is temporarily paralysed on one side of the body. I think shes in a wheelchair at the moment but not sure.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Yes, just because it happens at school doesnt stop it being a crime.
    Presumably everyone saw who it was?
    Police first. Temp suspension and then after proper hearings a permanent one.
    Way to ruin their education.
    Thanks for the response.
    Yeah it was seen by many who did nothing to stop it wow. I think one of the girls wanted to be a doctor but if she gets charged or expelled that's over.

ReputationRep:

Disgusting, it's always about male and female for punishments i bet you if it was some boys who did it they'd be plenty worse of than these girls. Still despicable and horrible people, should be jailed for a long time

ReputationRep:
    Sounds more like a case of ABH than GBH. People who gang up on one person are ****ing scum. Depends on if the girl decides to press charges, though.

ReputationRep:

Yeah, they could get done for GBH or similar.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the response.

I hope she gets well but i dont think she will be in school for a while. Her friends have told us that she is temporarily paralysed on one side of the body. I think shes in a wheelchair at the moment but not sure.
    Do a whip round and send her some flowers. Least anyone can do considering they didn't intervene.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.