The Student Room Group

What is a level biology like?

Wondering how useful a level biology is and how difficult it is compared to gcse?
Content isn't any much harder but its alot more content. A Level Bio is application rather than just sheer memorisation.

It's peng..baree interesting.
Original post by sulaimanali
content isn't any much harder but its alot more content. A level bio is application rather than just sheer memorisation.

It's peng..baree interesting.

thank god.
Reply 3
I think Bio is such a useful A level to have, for me some of the topics are a bit similar to my triple science topics from gcse and its also uses topics in learning in A level Chem.
I warn you though; theres a lot of info to remember and a lot of application thats hard to revise for. But I think its definitely worth it!
Original post by jordan18
Wondering how useful a level biology is and how difficult it is compared to gcse?

For many studies with a focus on natural sciences (medicine, pharmacy, bio engineering...etc.), it is useful to have a good knowledge in this science before studying. The extent of learning is bigger, the lessons are more sophisticated and and more into detail (by far!) in comparison to GCSE.

Quick Reply

Latest