Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello, I still do not understand how unis get your ukcat. what do u have to do for unis to get your ukcat. some people say nothing, some people say to put it in the ukcat website. I am not fully sure. can someone tell me what you are meant to do concerning ukcat

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to do anything. On the UKCAT website it states they sent UKCAT scores to the universities in November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faze337)
    hello, I still do not understand how unis get your ukcat. what do u have to do for unis to get your ukcat. some people say nothing, some people say to put it in the ukcat website. I am not fully sure. can someone tell me what you are meant to do concerning ukcat
    i had the same question too and someone told me that ukcat Will contact you to ask what unis you chose
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost.campo)
    i had the same question too and someone told me that ukcat Will contact you to ask what unis you chose
    do you know when ukcat contact you? Also, are you going to put it on the ucas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faze337)
    do you know when ukcat contact you? Also, are you going to put it on the ucas?
    i really don't know... I was going to put It into the ucas but i lost my results paper and I am not completely sure what my subtest scores are😅
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cost.campo)
    i really don't know... I was going to put It into the ucas but i lost my results paper and I am not completely sure what my subtest scores are😅
    oh thats ok as long as u have a rough estimate of your ukcat.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.