Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing my GCSEs this year and I )feel that in Maths I'll only get a 5/6. Oxbridge has always been a big dream of mine, especially Oxbridge Law (which is one the most competitive courses ). I feel that for my desired A-Level subjects (Geography, English Lit, German (?) and History), I could get 8/9 grades, but my probable low Maths grade is worrying me! Do I stand a chance?

ReputationRep:
    I share a similar concern: will my low pass in my Hair and Beauty Level 2 Diploma hinder my chances of applying to Cambridge for Maths?????

(my predicted grades are A*A*A*A*A* M/FM/FMA/Chem/Phy)

ReputationRep:
    Look for yourself, we ain't doing it for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaseemchandra)
    I share a similar concern: will my low pass in my Hair and Beauty Level 2 Diploma hinder my chances of applying to Cambridge for Maths?????

(my predicted grades are A*A*A*A*A* M/FM/FMA/Chem/Phy)

No need to be rude. I just asked a question!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JT114455)
    Look for yourself, we ain't doing it for you.

Well I searched online and found nothing that perfectly answers my question. If you don't have an answer, don't comment on the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsaruus)
    Well I searched online and found nothing that perfectly answers my question. If you don't have an answer, don't comment on the thread.
    https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/unde...rudence?wssl=1

It says you need a C/4 to get in, so you exceed that requirement.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.