Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Can someone nice tell me some good addresses of thrift stores in London? Here is what I am NOT looking for:

-Charity stores
    -Vintage thrift stores (with luxury brands or super expensive retro dresses)

What I AM looking for:
    -big stores with tons of clothes (I see that stores that offer also books/toys etc have also clothes, but they are low-quality, so please, I'm looking only for clothes focused second hands)
    -preferably with clothes from brands like H&M, Zara, M&S etc, but it's not necessary, just want to give you an idea what I am looking for!
    -Of course, I am looking for stores with amazing price deals, as cheap as possible

In my country it's a common thing that thrift stores are big and only with clothes (they don't offer other things like books). Unfortunately I've never seen such a store in London, instead I've seen a lot of charity stores. The reason why I'm not interested in them is because they have very limited choice, they are not focused only on clothes/accessories and clothes have pretty high prices.

Please, help me cause I lost faith that I can find such a store in London *cries*

ReputationRep:
    My favourites are the Fara on Pentonville/Angel ( very cheap suprisingly with the rich location, I get great quality clothes £2-4 mostly, complete bargain!)
    Holloway market - bootmarket Saturdays are very good, gotten still tagged boohoo, next, new look etc items. Dalston open most days, they have a couple of cheap clothing stalls but a lot of cheap fruit and veg as well. It's pretty hellish sometimes though.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shontelle1990)
    My favourites are the Fara on Pentonville/Angel ( very cheap suprisingly with the rich location, I get great quality clothes £2-4 mostly, complete bargain!)
    Holloway market - bootmarket Saturdays are very good, gotten still tagged boohoo, next, new look etc items. Dalston open most days, they have a couple of cheap clothing stalls but a lot of cheap fruit and veg as well. It's pretty hellish sometimes though.
    omg thank you dear! For sure I'm gonna check both

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.