Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Last night I went out clubbing and ended up kissing someone I know. Anyway when we were in the club she saw one of her friends who I also know and I am not sure if the friend saw us kissing or not. The thing is, is that there's another girl that I like and was planning on asking out at the weekend but the girl I like is also friends with the friend of the girl I kissed since we are part of the same society (not the girl I kissed). Most of the society are out in town now and I am really worried that the friend is going to mention something to the rest of the society about last night.

I really don't want her to since I don;t want anyone to know. Does it sound like I am worrying over nothing? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    There's about 10 girls in this scenario

ReputationRep:
    This is a classical example of a ecchi/Harem anime.
    WELL DONE, U have unlocked a life achievement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggypounding 69)
    There's only 3- The girl I like, The girl I kissed and their mutual friend.

ReputationRep:
    I think I've got it figured. He kissed girl A, who we shall call Anastasia, in the club
    Girl B, who we shall call Beatrice, is Anastasia's friend. Beatrice was in the club at the same time. At some point, Anastasia spoke to Beatrice and the OP is uncertain as to whether Beatrice knows that he kissed Anastasia or not.

Now, OP fancies girl C, who we shall call Craig because I can't think of a girl's name beginning with C at the moment. Craig is friends with Beatrice, and if Beatrice saw Anastasia kissing the OP and tells Craig about it, there's potential for OP's chances with Craig to be ruined.

Short form that's more confusing to me: OP kissed Girl A, Girl B may have seen it, or may not have seen it. OP fancies Girl C, who is friends with Girl B. OP is worried about the possibility of Girl B telling Girl C about the kiss.

Assuming I've followed this all correctly, OP fam just ask out Girl C anyway. What's done is done, this worry is unproductive.

ReputationRep:
    Okay.

If the girl you kissed isn't the one you like and planned on asking out, then you shouldn't have kissed her.

Simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloodredbeat)
    Okay.

If the girl you kissed isn't the one you like and planned on asking out, then you shouldn't have kissed her.

Simple.
    Yeah but we were both drunk and it just sort of happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    I think I've got it figured. He kissed girl A, who we shall call Anastasia, in the club
    Girl B, who we shall call Beatrice, is Anastasia's friend. Beatrice was in the club at the same time. At some point, Anastasia spoke to Beatrice and the OP is uncertain as to whether Beatrice knows that he kissed Anastasia or not.

Now, OP fancies girl C, who we shall call Craig because I can't think of a girl's name beginning with C at the moment. Craig is friends with Beatrice, and if Beatrice saw Anastasia kissing the OP and tells Craig about it, there's potential for OP's chances with Craig to be ruined.

Short form that's more confusing to me: OP kissed Girl A, Girl B may have seen it, or may not have seen it. OP fancies Girl C, who is friends with Girl B. OP is worried about the possibility of Girl B telling Girl C about the kiss.

Assuming I've followed this all correctly, OP fam just ask out Girl C anyway. What's done is done, this worry is unproductive.

What formulae did you use?

ReputationRep:
    What formulae did you use?
    I used the quotient rule.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.