Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Next fashion photography is a new studio based in London which in fact is London Fashion Models under a new name.

Do not trust these people they charged me £500 for what can only be described as dodgy / blurry images, and would make me a model!!!!!!

DO NOT TRUST......... A TOTAL JOKE......
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Batcave)
    Next fashion photography is a new studio based in London which in fact is London Fashion Models under a new name.

Do not trust these people they charged me £500 for what can only be described as dodgy / blurry images, and would make me a model!!!!!!

DO NOT TRUST......... A TOTAL JOKE......
    They pray on the gullible.

Just use the search facility on TSR (modelling agency) and you will see this is a topic that crops up hundreds of times. Go and see CAB and if the photos are no good, then sue them an get your credit card or bank to do a s75 claim or a chargeback on your debit card. Hopefully you werent foolish enough to give them cash or a bank transfer.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, may I ask was there a lady called Olivia? New faces manager? Xx

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.