The Student Room Group

Im Smashing the Pastors Daughter

Hi, im 19. I got invited to church and met this cute girl whos 18 and we started dating on a low. Turns out she is the Pastors daughter. We been together secretly for just over 10 months now and we have regular sex but she is on the pill, i use a condom and i alwaus pull out. So were confident she wont get pregnant.

But its auqward in church when they are talking about how u shouldn't be having sex outside of marriage and she sometimes starts crying saying how shes guilty. I dont really have much of a conscience so i dont feel anything but i love her and hate seeing her like that. I feel like i should end the relationship with her just out of respect for her feelings and her conscience but when i tried suggesting it to her she was almost in tears and said she loves me and was saying we can just work things out. But its just a constant cycle of sex and tears. She gets horney alot and so do i, (im her first boyfriend so she has alot of steam to get out) we have sex like every other day. And she cries atleast once a week. I CANT TAKE IT AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
So....your ''relationship'' which this girl is literally just sex. Just sounds like friends with benefits to me. Break up with her, seems like your ''relationship'' is going no where. Whats the point of holding on? You'll find someone else, and so will she.
well...you need JESUS
Original post by GetMeAnA*
well...you need JESUS

AMEN
I feel like i want to break up with her, i tried it once but she got all teary and i agreed that we could work it out. I guess i just cant find the courage to dump her once and for all because of how auqward it would be seeing her all the time and trying to pretend i dont know her. i dont know, how should i do it in a way she wont get upset and we can still be friends
everyone in the church on their knees praying and she on her knees doin something else

(soz i had to- should probs break up unless you like the seks)
Original post by TheEngineer12345
I feel like i want to break up with her, i tried it once but she got all teary and i agreed that we could work it out. I guess i just cant find the courage to dump her once and for all because of how auqward it would be seeing her all the time and trying to pretend i dont know her. i dont know, how should i do it in a way she wont get upset and we can still be friends

hope it doesnt get anymore auqward
Original post by faloodeh
everyone in the church on their knees praying and she on her knees doin something else

(soz i had to- should probs break up unless you like the seks)

Lmao yeah i love the seks, and i like the idea that im her first. because i dont think there are much more virgins out there. Shes perfect in terms of personality and everything, shes nice and really sweet and isnt too clingy. Shes hot, has a round jiggly ass and decent handful of tits and if i break up with her i know i will regret it. Its just the constant guilt and sulking i cant stand with her
please stop trolling on tsr... for the love of God
Original post by GetMeAnA*
please stop trolling on tsr... for the love of God

lol i know it does sound comical

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending