Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to know if a guy is acting as if he doesn't have feelings Watch

ReputationRep:
    So this guy use to like me, and since then there's been a slight misunderstanding which I have not been able to defend myself yet. He's told everyone about it, and blocked me on social media.

It happened when he saw me across the road and he looked at me for acknowledgement but I blanked him and then he turned his head to look at my friend when I practically blanked him not knowing it was him yet. And that's when he got quite angry and looked the other way until we passed.

He he basically thinks I used her account to stalk him- I didn't but he's told everyone. Im pretty sure even if I did it wouldn't have been half of the deal he's making it.

He does have a girlfriend and even she knows I think because she posted a picture with him on her insta a few days after. He hasn't met me in a few years and even when I met him before he had a girlfriend when he first came up to me. I didn't know at the time obviously.

BTW:
    The reason why I'm asking the question on top is because I really didn't know him very much. I do have connections to him who are the people that he's told. I don't know for sure that he's told them but I did see them looking at me weird as if they know something. I don't know what he's told everyone. And again I'm asking this because I am pretty sure some girl stalking your social media account, and then blanking you in public after 4 years is not a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    what the **** did i just read

ReputationRep:
    Huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angrypoliceman)
    what the **** did i just read
    Damn. Should have known TSR wasn't the right place.🙄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blitterflicker)
    Damn. Should have known TSR wasn't the right place.🙄
    Well this is a student forum and not a relationship/friendship advice forum so... you know... go figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Well this is a student forum and not a relationship/friendship advice forum so... you know... go figure.
    It kind of is because it's in the Relationship part of TSR. And isn't that what you're all about anyway? Giving advice...KEVIN HODGE?

ReputationRep:
    It kind of is because it's in the Relationship part of TSR. And isn't that what you're all about anyway? Giving advice...KEVIN HODGE?
    Oh mayne... you want some clean advice? I’d say just ignore him and move on. Stop thinking about it. But awll of this is just advice... DO WHATEVA THE FAWK YOU WANNA DO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Oh mayne... you want some clean advice? I’d say just ignore him and move on. Stop thinking about it. But awll of this is just advice... DO WHATEVA THE FAWK YOU WANNA DO.
    I kind of have to since he's spread rumours about me and I'll have to face up to it sooner or later. But Thanks for the clean advice Kevin.

Edit: just don't be sucking **** in anyone's ear

ReputationRep:
    I kind of have to since he's spread rumours about me and I'll have to face up to it sooner or later. But Thanks for the clean advice Kevin.

Edit: just don't be sucking **** in anyone's ear
    You can fight it or just move on.

If you want to fight it then he needs to prove it.

ReputationRep:
    So this guy use to like me, and since then there's been a slight misunderstanding which I have not been able to defend myself yet. He's told everyone about it, and blocked me on social media.

It happened when he saw me across the road and he looked at me for acknowledgement but I blanked him and then he turned his head to look at my friend when I practically blanked him not knowing it was him yet. And that's when he got quite angry and looked the other way until we passed.

He he basically thinks I used her account to stalk him- I didn't but he's told everyone. Im pretty sure even if I did it wouldn't have been half of the deal he's making it.

He does have a girlfriend and even she knows I think because she posted a picture with him on her insta a few days after. He hasn't met me in a few years and even when I met him before he had a girlfriend when he first came up to me. I didn't know at the time obviously.

BTW:
    The reason why I'm asking the question on top is because I really didn't know him very much. I do have connections to him who are the people that he's told. I don't know for sure that he's told them but I did see them looking at me weird as if they know something. I don't know what he's told everyone. And again I'm asking this because I am pretty sure some girl stalking your social media account, and then blanking you in public after 4 years is not a big deal.
    Well... This is quite the peculiar position you're in. Why don't you just clearly flat out deny his claims, it's not like your friends see you as a well known liar... right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
    Well... This is quite the peculiar position you're in. Why don't you just clearly flat out deny his claims, it's not like your friends see you as a well known liar... right?
    No ones confronted me yet. But I know he's told his cousin because I saw him giving me that same look, it was all written on his face. I've never even spoken to his cousin before, so the fact that he looked like he had something to say ... Could only be that.

Our cousins are married, which is how we know if one another existence. Not a very confrontational person but we will see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    No ones confronted me yet. But I know he's told his cousin because I saw him giving me that same look, it was all written on his face. I've never even spoken to his cousin before, so the fact that he looked like he had something to say ... Could only be that.

Our cousins are married, which is how we know if one another existence. Not a very confrontational person but we will see what happens.
    Well this lad quite obviously doesn't have any dignity nor tact, when it comes to dealing with woman. Anyway, you should be a lil more abrupt when it comes to dealing with him, because once too many people know, your silence can only be known as a confirmation of him telling the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
    Well this lad quite obviously doesn't have any dignity nor tact, when it comes to dealing with woman. Anyway, you should be a lil more abrupt when it comes to dealing with him, because once too many people know, your silence can only be known as a confirmation of him telling the truth.
    That's very true. Doesn't make sense why he's so offended either, don't know if it because it seemed like I blanked him that gave him the message that 'I'm to good for you' or what. I do feel like if I ever see him again without anyone else with me he might just confront me about it.

Thanks for the advice. It was actually very useful.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.