ReputationRep:
    Wtf is Elliot doing in this ****?
    Plus 2 of the candidates have been shagging each other
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Moved to TV shows.

(Original post by Tizzy65)
    Any thoughts on the apprentice yesterday lool
    We have a pretty huge thread dedicated to this series already - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4972462

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggypounding 69)
    Wtf is Elliot doing in this ****?
    Plus 2 of the candidates have been shagging each other
    There's always the two in each season who sleep with each other. Same old story.

I though Lord Sugar made a good decision firing Jeff. He literally done nothing as he wanted to do numbers then refused to do so when he was presented with the opportunity do add up the costs and estimate the pricing for each room!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Poor Jeff is now unemployed (having quit his job before starring on The Apprentice).. I don't see him becoming a bus driver anytime soon.

ReputationRep:
    Having starting with this episode, Jeff should have taken the opportunity to display one of his strength to LS. Because that would have been the backup, if he went to the boardroom lol. And not chat rubbish about break dancing strengths loool

ReputationRep:
    I wish Jeff stepped up more, but I thought that the loss was the fault of Ross. He didn't know how to manage his team and the task, and it lead to disorganisation and confusion amongst the team.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.