Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so basically I have a long term bf if 5 years . I met this man on a night out and it turns out he is a friend of a friend with my bf. We kissed , text and met a few times. Over a month ago I slept with him and we were meeting regularly for sex about 3 times a week ! When we were having sex it wasn't just sex we lay in bed together cuddled stayed together spoke about things we got in great! About 2 weeks ago my bf found out I cheated and attacked the boy and I had to go to hospital with him ect and ever since he is so distant we do still speak secretly but he didn't want to meet me anymore I do have feelings for him I'm so confused to what's going on.

May I also add my bf is abusive towards me this is what made me think know what I'm going to do this.

Does he like me dose he want me I can't et him out of my head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmcx3xx)
    Ok so basically I have a long term bf if 5 years . I met this man on a night out and it turns out he is a friend of a friend with my bf. We kissed , text and met a few times. Over a month ago I slept with him and we were meeting regularly for sex about 3 times a week ! When we were having sex it wasn't just sex we lay in bed together cuddled stayed together spoke about things we got in great! About 2 weeks ago my bf found out I cheated and attacked the boy and I had to go to hospital with him ect and ever since he is so distant we do still speak secretly but he didn't want to meet me anymore I do have feelings for him I'm so confused to what's going on.

May I also add my bf is abusive towards me this is what made me think know what I'm going to do this.

first you dont cheat on people it is wrong
    but if he is like that then leave him there is nothing wrong to go for help some people just cant show feelings around people because they have been hurt so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmcx3xx)

The hell is wrong with you? for one a lot of the things you say here make no sense (idk if its due to poor grammar or spelling or something).
    Two, from what I can make out, you're playing 2 people at once, one you've even been in a 5 year relationship with.. and the one you're going out with has a friend that you decided to mess around with 3 times a week.. then your bf found out, beat his ass, sent him to hospital and he's not broken up with you..?

then the guy who got beat is scared to meet you as he thinks he'll be beaten again.. and you're wondering if you should go out with them. This makes no sense, any nice, normal person would probably break both of them off, for one your bf rn is abusive to you - thats toxic, break it off.

Then you want to go out with the guy who seemingly just straight up used you for sex as you think he likes you purely because he talked to you for a while after you ****ed each other.

You're a **** for cheating.
    Your 5 year bf is a **** for abusing you and beating your **** buddy.
    and your **** buddy is a **** as he know's he was in the wrong and that its a bad thing to do yet never told the guy and had sex with you numerous times.

Your bf deserves nothing if he actually beat the guy (which is understandable) and abused you (which isnt).
    You cheated on your bf numerous times a week and so you deserve nothing.
    The guy you cheated with maybe isnt that bad as he may not have known but still, he used you for sex. This thread makes no sense all the advice I can give is "break it off and sort your life out"

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.