The Student Room Group

I am so confused...

Ok so basically I have a long term bf if 5 years . I met this man on a night out and it turns out he is a friend of a friend with my bf. We kissed , text and met a few times. Over a month ago I slept with him and we were meeting regularly for sex about 3 times a week ! When we were having sex it wasn't just sex we lay in bed together cuddled stayed together spoke about things we got in great! About 2 weeks ago my bf found out I cheated and attacked the boy and I had to go to hospital with him ect and ever since he is so distant we do still speak secretly but he didn't want to meet me anymore I do have feelings for him I'm so confused to what's going on.

May I also add my bf is abusive towards me this is what made me think know what I'm going to do this.

Does he like me dose he want me I can't et him out of my head :frown:
Original post by Dmcx3xx
Ok so basically I have a long term bf if 5 years . I met this man on a night out and it turns out he is a friend of a friend with my bf. We kissed , text and met a few times. Over a month ago I slept with him and we were meeting regularly for sex about 3 times a week ! When we were having sex it wasn't just sex we lay in bed together cuddled stayed together spoke about things we got in great! About 2 weeks ago my bf found out I cheated and attacked the boy and I had to go to hospital with him ect and ever since he is so distant we do still speak secretly but he didn't want to meet me anymore I do have feelings for him I'm so confused to what's going on.

May I also add my bf is abusive towards me this is what made me think know what I'm going to do this.

Does he like me dose he want me I can't et him out of my head :frown:

first you dont cheat on people it is wrong
but if he is like that then leave him there is nothing wrong to go for help some people just cant show feelings around people because they have been hurt so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending