Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CRTGG)
    Hi,

I wanted to know if my UCAS application is gone as soon I press pay and send as my teacher has already uploaded the reference I'm told or does it still go to my school for them to double check?
    What does it say if you log in to Apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
    What does it say if you log in to Apply?
    None of this has actually happened, I was just curious as to whether I am a click away from sending my application straight to UCAS given that my reference has been uploaded already?
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CRTGG)
    None of this has actually happened, I was just curious as to whether I am a click away from sending my application straight to UCAS given that my reference has been uploaded already?
    No, it will need to be approved and most likely checked, if it says what's in the quote box below when it's been submitted, your reference has not been done.

(Original post by What UCAS Will Say when you've got a centre based Application that's not had a reference yet)
    Your application has not yet been approved by your referee/coordinator.
    Your reference has not yet been started.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.